Binpacking and scheduling Matlab toolboxesIn the following links you can find my matlab toolboxes. These toolboxes implement some algorithms that were important in my research. The available toolboxes are:
- Clustering Toolbox contains clustering algorithms. Clustering is the task of grouping a set of objects in such a way that objects in the same group (called a cluster) are more similar (in some sense or another) to each other than to those in other groups (clusters).
Test run sample:test_clustering_toolbox.html
Test run sample:test_dynamicprog.html
- Graph Toolbox contains useful algorithms including graph traversal (BFS, DFS), topological ordering and includes some metrics calculations.
Test run sample:test_graph_toolbox.html
- Packing Toolbox contains knapsacking and binpacking algorithms. Knapsacking and binpacking problems are a class of optimization problems that involve attempting to pack objects together into containers.
Test run sample:test_packing_toolbox.html
- Scheduling Toolbox contains basic algorithms to solve optimization problems in which jobs are assigned to resources at particular times.
Test run sample:test_scheduling_toolbox.html
- Sorting Toolbox contains algorithms that are used to put elements of a list in a certain order. Efficient sorting is important for optimizing the use of other algorithms which require input data to be in sorted lists.
Test run sample:test_sorting_toolbox.html